The proliferation of players, tools, and opportunities associated with marketing via the Internet, mobile networks, and other digital platforms can be overwhelming. This course provides a clear overview of the digital marketing world. Discover how players such as ad networks, demand- side platforms and data management platforms interact with advertisers, agencies and publishers. Then learn how to use time-proven frameworks to assess your customers' needs and identify your primary marketing objectives. Once you’ve put that all together, you’ll learn how to evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the roles played by key players in digital marketing
- Use several frameworks to assess customer needs and develop objectives
- Identify customer segments that can be targeted in marketing efforts
- Prepare for the use of key performance indicators to evaluate success
The course comprises two discussions and a project. The following topics will be covered
- A Tour of the Digital Marketing Landscape
- Using Frameworks to Identify Objectives and Strategies
- The Customer Funnel and the Customer Journey
- Evaluating Success and Preparing for Change
This module will be conducted in a highly interactive and engaging online learning platform. Learners will be engaged in online collaborations and discussions with peers & facilitator throughout the module.
Mid- to upper-level managers, high potentials, and senior leaders with over three years experience. Participants may come from every continent and from a diverse range of organizations, including for-profits large and small, NG0s, and governmental agencies.